Our company has demonstrated its commitment to service client requirements with particular emphasis on Schedule and Quality requirements.
It is the Company’s policy; so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all its employees. To this end all statutory requirements shall be fully observed and include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provision of maintenance of plant, equipment, places of work and the means of access and egress, which are safe, and without risk to health.
- Establishing safe systems of work.
- Provision of a working environment which is safe and without risks to health and adequate as regards welfare at work.
- Arranging for the safe use, handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances without risks to health.
- Provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision necessary to ensure the health and safety of its employees.
- The implementation of the safety policy and organization for carrying it out, revising it as necessary and bringing it to the notice of employees.
Shipyard and Dock Technician Personnel
- Design engineers
- Project managers
- Work Preparators
- Dock masters
- Dock engineers
- Foremen (Steel Work, Rigger, Hull, Pipe, Mechanical, Scaffolder)
- Dock motormen
- Coded welders
- Tank Cleaners
- Yard Electricians
- Dock Electricians
- Grid & Water Blasters
Before arriving at the Shipyard, our welders are electric arc, argon and CO2 coded and certified as per clients requirements for certain tasks.
Most importantly our Repair Teams are pre-tested before arrival of the Shipyard facility, in the National welding & Steelworks academy as part of recruitment quality standards.
We would like to emphasize that the ultimate goal of our Customer Service Policy is to promote tight bonds with our principals based on growing sound business relationships.
We are constantly looking for qualified Welders, Foremen, kindly forward to your application. In addition, please check here for current vacancies.