By retaining files of recruited personnel, both on paper and electronically, our company ensures it keeps track of the professional and employment history of any person employed.
Data includes information on each candidate working history:
- Commitment and previous contracts
- Details of previous employment
- Feed-back, including any instances of a contract being cancelled or behavioral problems
- Period of contract
- Position of rank
- Possibility of promotion
The employment procedure can be described in the following stages:
- contact the accepted candidates and prepare the necessary documents and forms for departure including visas, work permits, letters of guarantee and any other document;
- medical examination and up-dating health records, including vaccination, when applicable;
- signing employment documents;
- notifying the client;
- Confirmation for departure or reason for failure of departure.